3bies
Welcome to 3bies.
Our aim here is to seek out the best freebie stuff (Vouchers, Free money,Free Legal Download & Samples) there is and bring it here for you to enjoy.
Hope u Enjoy 3bies.
3bies
Welcome to 3bies.
Our aim here is to seek out the best freebie stuff (Vouchers, Free money,Free Legal Download & Samples) there is and bring it here for you to enjoy.
Hope u Enjoy 3bies.
3bies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3bies

Our aim here is to seek out the best freebie stuff (Vouchers, Free money, Samples) there is and bring it here for you to enjoy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be first to test out new Telegent interactive TV service

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tattyfurby
Admin
Admin
Tattyfurby

My pet : Be first to test out new Telegent interactive TV service Bird09
Pets power Be first to test out new Telegent interactive TV service 1star
intelligence Be first to test out new Telegent interactive TV service 1star
hp Be first to test out new Telegent interactive TV service 1star

Be first to test out new Telegent interactive TV service Empty
PostSubject: Be first to test out new Telegent interactive TV service   Be first to test out new Telegent interactive TV service Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:32 am

Quote:

Want to watch reality TV while chatting to your mates about the rubbish contestants, or share your views about England's performance in the World Cup this summer with other fans at viewing parties?

ShinyShiny has teamed up with Telegent to give away FREE dongles for a revolutionary new web-based, interactive digital TV service due to launch in the UK very soon. Users can watch live Freeview TV, chat with friends and attend or even host live viewing parties.

Pretty soon they will be able to take part in quizzes and polls too, even integrate their Facebook page with the TV service via Facebook Connect.

If you want to be part of the TelegentTV launch, you will need to be aged 18-34, living in the UK and be a Windows XP/Vista/7 user (sorry no Mac yet) with either IE7 or Firefox 3.X web browsers on your PC. Importantly, you will also need to have Freeview reception where you live!

All that you have to do in return is give a little feedback about the service. To request a dongle just go to the TelegentTV sign up page where you will be asked to give your address details to get the free dongle. Information will not be used for commercial purposes except to be contacted by TelegentTV.

Source: http://www.shinyshiny.tv/2010/02/be_first_to_tes.html

sign up for here http://www.telegenttv.com/account/signup/post_signup=redirect/promotions/feb2010_shiny
got mine today

says 18 to 36 yet i received mine so did someone else i know Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://3bies.forumotion.co.uk

Page 1 of 1