3bies
Welcome to 3bies.
Our aim here is to seek out the best freebie stuff (Vouchers, Free money,Free Legal Download & Samples) there is and bring it here for you to enjoy.
Hope u Enjoy 3bies.

3bies

Our aim here is to seek out the best freebie stuff (Vouchers, Free money, Samples) there is and bring it here for you to enjoy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Freegle: Don't throw it away - give it away!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tattyfurby
Admin
Admin

My pet :
Pets power
intelligence
hp

PostSubject: Freegle: Don't throw it away - give it away!   Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:59 am

About Freegle

Don’t throw it away – give it away!

You might not need your old sofa or wheelbarrow any more – but there might be someone just round the corner who does. Or if there’s something you’d like, someone nearby might have one that they might just throw away if they don’t know what else to do with it.

Freegle groups make this happen online. Sign up, post an OFFER of something you want to get rid of, or a WANTED for something you need.

We are a national grassroots organisation of people who are giving and receiving free unwanted items in their immediate communities. Local charities, non-profit groups and communities are encouraged to join.

All groups within this organisation operate with a basic principle – all offers and requests must be freegle (free and legal). Some groups may have additional guidelines such as no offers or requests for animals, or that items must be suitable for all ages.

Our aim is to keep anything reusable out of our landfill sites. Meeting new people helps to develop local community networks and friendships in the process.

We hope you enjoy freegling with the freegle community!
FREEly Given, Locally, Easily

http://www.ilovefreegle.org/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://3bies.forumotion.co.uk

Freegle: Don't throw it away - give it away!
Page 1 of 1